Greeting

WELCOME TO MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

If your are here to see CARDS please visit my "Crafting Blog" http://faithartistry.blogspot.com

This blog is a "Political" free blog - I will not post any political opinions here as I believe that everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and not be put down for their beliefs or subjected to others personal political beliefs.

Thank you for your visits and comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'll try hard to return the favor on your blogs. Have a wonderful day.

Monday, November 13, 2017

Sparks 6 - November 13, 2017



Joining Annie (McGuffy's Reader) for SPARKS

The purpose of sparks:




I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!

I hope you will join us. The link is open Monday through Friday each week. Please link up a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse. The badge and code can be found in my sidebar. Please add the badge to your post to invite others: the more, the merrier. Peace.
 
 
                                             Use your gift wisely.
 
 
 
Click to Enlarge Photo

18 comments:

  1. I just read that quote somewhere else, but I don't recall where. It is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote and use it often. Ida, you have a talent at this kind of artwork. Thank you for sharing it! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! After all, this is the name of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida, Such a gorgeous photo and quote. I have a special art offer on my blog if you have a chance to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very true. A good reminder that all we have belongs to Him anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great quote. We can all be a light in this dark world wherever we are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice quote and a great photo Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey....I joined in the fun this week! I love the concept and hope I can discipline myself to participate every week. I think it would be very beneficial for me. Love the colors in your photo. Sort of reminds me that we're given a variety of talents in which to glorify The Giver. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey....I joined in the fun this week! I love the concept and hope I can discipline myself to participate every week. I think it would be very beneficial for me. Love the colors in your photo. Sort of reminds me that we're given a variety of talents in which to glorify The Giver. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that quote and your picture is beautiful! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful picture Ida! I love the quote that you paired with the picture. You certainly are blessed with the gift for beautiful photography and sharing it with us is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an important quote to remember - thanks for sharing these words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely quote--and those flowers are gorgeous! I already am looking forward to summer! :D Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love that quote - it is in my quote book. the image is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have no shortage of deer, apparently. What a beautiful arrangement. Homework reading had that effect on me, too--now most reading puts me to sleep. Your kitty looks good for nearly 18! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting and Leaving a Comment - They are appreciated.